Monday, July 25, 2005

Yep, I'm bored

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Maria
Birthday:3/10/1990
Birthplace:Kyiv, Ukraine
Current Location:Gainesville, Florida
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'6
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left
Your Heritage:Ukrainian
The Shoes You Wore Today:Flip-flops, whenever I dare to venture outside.
Your Weakness:Soda
Your Fears:Lots of stuff
Your Perfect Pizza:3 meat
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Keep my 4.0 GPA
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:=p
Thoughts First Waking Up:Uugghnn...
Your Best Physical Feature:My hair
Your Bedtime:Whenever I feel like it
Your Most Missed Memory:When I was little, my family would visit a Ukrainian Catholic church once in a while to see friends. The chanting was very beautiful.
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither. Gross.
Single or Group Dates:Date? What's that?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:...
Do you Sing:yes
Do you Shower Daily:This is a very personal question.
Have you Been in Love:puppy love?
Do you want to go to College:I am in college.
Do you want to get Married:I don't know.
Do you belive in yourself:What the heck is this supposed to mean?
Do you get Motion Sickness:no
Do you think you are Attractive:Somewhat
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:Usually
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:yes
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Does the communion wine count? ;)
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No, I wish.
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Ew...
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:no
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:Dramatic. =p
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A doctor and a church organist.
What country would you most like to Visit:Ukraine
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Deep blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Longish
Height:Taller than me
Weight:Not overweight
Best Clothing Style:Something different than what's pasted on magazines
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:Around 30. Mostly classical.
Number of Piercings:One, in my ears.
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:You want me to COUNT all of them??!?

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy's Resource Closet said...

This is a cool survey to put on a blog. It gives a visual picture of the person behind the blog, plus some insight to their personality. Thank you for introducing yourself in this way!

By the way, welcome to the blogosphere! I hope you find your experience enjoyable.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home