Thursday, March 23, 2006

summer plans

My application for summer research in the Neurology department has been approved. I bet that in a couple of months I'll be wondering why I ever let myself get into this. :P

In other news, I am now beginning to prepare for my pre-professional jury, as well as trying to dig up more pieces for the Lenten recitals. Current thoughts:

Holy Faith Catholic: 2 pieces from the Ave Maris Stella suite by Dupre
First Methodist: Ich ruf zu dir by Bach, as well as a couple more that I need suggestions for...

For the jury:

Canzona Prima by Frescobaldi
Fantasia and Fugue in c minor by Bach
Nun danket alle Gott by Karg-Elert
Les Anges by Messiaen

Add that to papers and tests...ugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hymn, "O Mensch" is found in one hymnal in my collection. Personally, the translation you offer is, I think, better. It is hymn #272 in EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN HYMNARY published in 1996 by the Evangelical Lutheran Synod in Mankato, MN. You can order from Bethany Luth. College Bookstore.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home